Thursday, September 1, 2011

A quick goodbye before I change my mind

I had two wonderful weeks off work before I left for Portland.
I will always cherish the time I spent with my amazing friends & family.
There was a lot of driving involved, 
(LA<--->Newport<--->SD<--->Menifee<--->SM)
but it was well worth it :)
I got to BBQ & go to the beach, enjoy a going-away party, 
& spend time with so many loved ones :]

 [Anna & I getting ready to head out in NP Beach]

 [BBQ celebrating baby Inara's birth]

 [BBQin brother]

[Sissy]

 [Beach Blissfullness]

[Enjoying the sun & surf]

 [Out in North Park with my loves]

 [My bestie & her bestie = best trio EVER]

[Good Times!]

 [My bro-BFF & I at my party]

 [My future Portland roomie?!]

 [i heart my (hand-dancer) Other]

 [Shots, anyone?]

 [The girls! love you all!]

 [Todd, the Bug-whisperer]

 [S'mores, hammock, wine, friends...]

[Thanks everyone! love you!]

I am going to miss my home, but it's time for a new beginning!
xoxo


[Coming Soon: Roadtrip, Portland Shenanigans, R&S WEDDING!]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.  And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."
Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment