Monday, January 9, 2012

Song of the Week

New year, new trend here on the blog.
I've been meaning blog about music more often, 
so I shall start with a recurring song of the week,
beginning now!

These songs will possibly be new, but not necessarily,
mostly each will be a song that I am enjoying at the moment.
It is really just a way for all of you to enjoy my superb taste in music...
consider it charity?
[Could I write this off on my taxes? Hah.]

 All kidding aside,
this week I chose a song that I just can't get enough of,
which comes from Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend.

I am not the hugest fan of Vampire Weekend, 
but Rostam's new solo has me by the heartstrings.
For about the first 30 seconds I wasn't sure about this song,
but once you give it a chance, 
it.is.lovely.

I think I have listened to it about 10 times since I first heard it a few days ago.
So, without further adieu:
Rosatm Batmanglij's  
Don't let it get to you:

Enjoy!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment