Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I was featured on a blog!

My lovely, wonderful, beautiful friend at JustSo put a little blurb about me on her blog!  
Read it here
Thanks to her!  
Check out the rest of her blog too, it's pretty amazing.

In other news: I owe you some Coachella pictures...
That's one more adventure checked off the list before the big move!
So those pictures/stories will be coming soon...
[but not yet, because]
This week I was too busy recovering, 
catching up in the UCLA lab & 
pulling my hair out over my Master's thesis! 
Oh, & trying to deal with life in general.
(yes, thats right...you can finish a thesis and go to Coachella in the same month...its both a talent & a skill!)

Here is a little snippet of what I have been dealing with:

Yep, that is the life of a graduate student...
SO...Somebody explain to me:
why I'm choosing to go on to a PhD?!


;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment