Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So Many Activities!

If you haven't seen Stepbrothers then my title isn't funny to you.  But if you have, you should be laughing.

In anticipation of my upcoming move {4 months! :'( sad!} I am going to try and plan as many fun activities as I can.  I want to maximize the time I have left with my family and wonderful friends, while also enjoying everything that I love about Southern California :)

I must say that this last week has been a good one.  I have been training for a 10k with my lovely labmate (& good thing I have been running, because I managed to put away an entire chocolate-chip-almond-custard-filled croissant and tub of spicy pepper hummus from the West LA Farmer's Market on Sunday), and even made it out to the Gourmet Food Trucks in Santa Monica:


(check out the titles of the ice cream! haha)





For me, the Girl Scout Thin Mint ice cream took home the prize...
but the Chipotle Philly Cheese Steak came in a close second!
Needless to say, the only thing better than the food was the company!

So what else could possibly be in store for this week?
Ultimate Frisbee with the UCLA peeps, 
a 3 mile run with my bestie-brother-in-law

....AND....
[dramatic pause]

- with my best friend in the whole wide world!! -

Could this week get any better?
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Funny I made the same Step-Brothers reference yesterday - we've been cleaning our office out and I couldn't resist stating obvious facts. It was making my head spin. haha

    ReplyDelete