Thursday, June 2, 2011

Diddy Riese

I realize that I have been slacking, so I will be sharing a special California favorite this week...
This time it is in LA, rather than SD.

____________DIDDY RIESE!!!!_____________
I feel as though I must scream DIDDY RIESE because it is THAT good.
Seriously, this place serves the most off-the-charts, ridiculously-amazing, magnificently-fantastic homemade cookies you have EVER tasted in your WHOLE LIFE.
Nestled in Westwood [which is WAY to close to my lab at UCLA],
this place always has a line out the door & down the block...
You can pick up a dozen cookies for [literally] a few bucks, 
& the most delicious cookie-ice-cream-sandwich you have ever tasted will only 
set you back $1.50.
My personal favorite is two chocolate chip cookies with either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream in the middle.
I will really, really miss Diddy Riese when I leave, & I might just have my friends ship them up to Portland for me ;)
If you are ever in LA, I highly recommend you stop by this joint.  Don't let the line scare you, it is worth the wait, trust me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment