Saturday, May 14, 2011

Southern California Saturday

Another week has passed so I shall share
 another one of my favorite places in Southern California:

______________HOME________________
Yes, San Diego is my home, but that is not what I am talking about.
HOME is an amazing used/new clothing shop in Encinitas.
This is a place that I dearly miss up in LA
& I will continue to miss when I leave the state.




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this store!  
I am forced to buy something every single time I drop in...
Consequently, this store has been responsible
for some of my very cutest outfits.

AKA:
My 26th birthday dress:
& I believe Miss Anna's dress as well?

My NYE 2010 ensemble:

Various Coachella outfits:
                                                                          [2010]                                                          [2011 w/ the lovely Salina]
& these are only a few examples...
As you can see HOME has taken lots of $ from me...
& I don't regret it at all :)
_____________________________________________________
OH!  I almost forgot to mention that I was lucky enough to visit one of my favorite places last weekend!


It was wonderful...I walked Bug down the boardwalk, 
while sipping my iced Chai from Vinaka:

and then had a beach day with one of my bestest friends and her lovely babies :)


Hopefully I will get to visit all the places I love before the big move!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That photo of bug is so cute! and yes, my dress was from there as well

    ReplyDelete