Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good things come in small packages...

Very exciting news!  
My August roadtrip to Portland is going to be much more pleasant! 
[& I will actually make it there without breaking down on the side of the highway]

I bought my first brand new car this weekend!  
& it just so happens to be my DREAM car.


I feel very spoiled and blessed to drive something so fancy-pants!
It has so many cool options I can't even begin to describe them.  
Check out my favorite one, here.
I finally know why people enjoy driving!

& a very special thanks to my wonderful sister and brother in law for helping me make this happen :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. FIRST!!! Hahaha - There's your Tosh.O reference for the day. I'm a little jealous of the mini connected features (well actually a lot). Glad we could help you though. You look like a Giant in that picture!!! J.K. That is next to your little car and little dog. Maybe you wish you were taller or something cause you are surrounding yourself with little things. hahaha Well Enjoy! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete