Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday's Tribute

It has been another week, so I have another Southern California favorite!
This week, I'd like to highlight an amazing place for eats and drinks.
__________Stone Brewery__________
32 craft and specialty beers on tap is surely a way to attract my attention,
but its the ambiance and architecture that has 
continually brought me back to Stone.


With an acre of grounds to explore, there are fire pits, 
coy fish ponds and greenery galore.


Not to mention that Stone is San Diego's largest purchaser of local, 
small-farm organic ingredients, which = good food.  
[A little pricey, sure, but the Mac n' Beer cheese is pretty delicious]


This is another gem that I will miss when I move to Portland.
I guess I will have to find a new favorite brewery in Oregon!
[Which shouldn't be hard since Oregon ranks 4th in the U.S. for craft Breweries]

Stone is located in North County San Diego, near my alma mater.
I highly suggest you swing by if you are ever near the area :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Just had one of their fine products last night. After ultimate. At which everyone was saying "Man, I'm sure glad Monique's not here... what's with her anyway?"
    It was just like that, and I'm not making anything up at all.

    ReplyDelete