Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ultimate Frisbee

Believe it or not, my weekly ultimate frisbee games are one 
of the things I will miss when I move away.
My interest in this hippie sport was spurred by one of the 
many Canadians in the lab, & I am actually happy about it!
I would give you a witty-fun explanation of how this all goes down,
& possibly some pretty pictures,
but it turns out that Mark has already done that for me here.
I hope you enjoy his rendering of our weekly ultimate fiasco, 
because I think he summed it up quite well :)

I think my ultimate skills will impress the Oregon hipsters,
[or possibly scare them? we play a rough game...]
& I plan to find/start a pick up league up in Portland.
I feel like an Oregonian already! As a dear friend keeps telling me,
soon I will be buying only green products,
hiking/biking/kayaking on the weekends, & shopping at REI...

xoxo

1 comment: